Dental veneers can rebuild the natural impression of teeth. Veneers are slim shells that are individually crafted and bonded to the front enamel of your teeth. Veneers are usually created from porcelain materials. Veneers are then connected to your teeth via uniquely formulated dental viscous cement.
Veneers have become more prevalent in the last few years. Once dedicated to celebrities, veneers are now more standard, thanks to affordable prices for dental treatment in Turkey.
Veneers In A Nutshell
Veneers are for
• People who experience discolouration of their teeth.
• People who have insignificant cosmetic damage to their teeth.
• Including chipped teeth, progressive decay, poor alignment, or open spaces between teeth.
Veneers Treatment In Turkey
• Minimum stay: 4 – 6 days
• Number of trips: 1
Veneers Treatment Duration
• Veneers treatment trip takes six days
• Enamel preparation takes 30 minutes.
• Veneers are crafted within four to five days.
• Bonding of Veneers to tooth usually takes 2 hours.
• Several fitting and check-ups before travelling home.
• You can resume regular activity directly after bonding.
• About 95% of porcelain veneers serve perfectly for five years, and 93.5% success rate during ten years.
Possible Risks & Side Effects
• Sensitivity sensations to extreme hot and cold due to enamel removal.
• The veneer’s colour may not accurately harmonize the patient’s teeth, and the dentist can’t change the colour after installation.
• Veneers can disconnect from teeth, letting them fall out.
• Veneers can hide the process of tooth decay, leading to the call for more treatment.
• Dental implants
• Dental Crown
• Dental Bridge
• All-On-4 Implants
• All-On-6 Implants
How Much Do Veneers Cost In Turkey?
The fame of dental veneers has grown in recent years. Unfortunately, there’s no one number to answer how much veneers cost?
Factors that can affect Veneers price:
• Number of Veneers you wish to have.
• The materials you pick.
• The method used in crafting Veneers.
• The trip package and services as
• Hotel stars, ground transportation, etc.
All On Dental Veneers Price
Below, we’ve done the math for you for the starting prices for ten porcelain veneers at All On Dental clinic and abroad. The prices are not fixed nor guaranteed and may vary based on the individual case.
|Veneer Type||Brand Origin||Price In US $|
Emax Empress Veneer
Price for 10 Veneers
|Country||Price In US $|
How Do Veneers Look Like?
If you’ve ever detected a star with absolutely perfect teeth, don’t despair – they may have got dental veneers. Some may get one or two dental veneers to enhance their teeth’ appearance, while others may go for more to have a symmetrical smile. It’s essential to understand what happens through veneer treatment before you choose to go for it.
Veneers: Step by Step Guide
Veneer treatment includes several sessions. Suppose you have veneers fitted at All On Dental clinic. In that case, the process may take six days to complete, depending on the individual patient and your dentist’s suggestions.
After sharing your smile images, you will know your trip details and the price.
First, you want to send images and x-rays of your teeth so your dentist can ensure they are suitable for dental Veneers. Once evaluated, you’ll receive a treatment plan with trip details. The first day after your arrival to Turkey will be a consultation with your dentist. Your dentist will examine your teeth, look for signs of damage or decay, and explain your veneers’ translucence, shade, shape, and colour.
Preparation of Your Teeth
Dental tools remove the external enamel layer from the teeth getting Veneers. This process is identified as ‘shaving down,’ and it’s essential to know that your dentist will shave down barely enamel so that your veneers don’t look bulky once fitted.
Making the Impression
After your teeth have been prepared, your dentist will make an impression by creating veneers that uniquely match your teeth. Your dentist will then give the mold to a dental laboratory which will use it to produce exact replicas of the damaged teeth.
If you have veneers fitted at All On Dental, the crafting can take around 2-4 days. But, the time you need to be in Turkey can vary depending on arrival day and availability.
While you wait for your veneers, you’ll be provided with temporary ones to wear while the permanent veneers are being made. The temporary veneers are just for protection and appearnce. They might not be optimum for chewing hard food and chewy food. You are advised to eat processed soft food for around four days.
Choosing the Shade
Before any veneer can be crafted, the color of the suitable veneer will need to be chosen. Each patient gets a personalized approach for their veneers using a color chart. The color chart guarantees a perfect finish. It also helps to build a more natural teeth expression. The veneer color chart supports discovering the best color to fit the patient. Just as individuals have different skin colors, they also have other teeth’ colors and shapes.
Bonding the Veneers
Within four working days, the permanent veneers are ready. The next round is the bonding procedure. Your dentist will clean, polish, and etch your teeth. Etching allows a robust bonding method. To create a suitable binding site for the cement and the veneer.
After that, the dental cement is applied to the teeth, and the veneer is attached. The dentist will use a specially focused light beam to bond the veneer to the tooth. This step only takes a few minutes. Lastly, any excess cement will be extracted, leaving the veneer in place and returning the natural look of your teeth.
What Are The Different Types of Veneers?
There are a couple of popular types of materials used to create a dental veneer, including:
Porcelain veneers have many features that make them a practical choice.
Porcelain veneers typically require some dental work to shave down the teeth for bonding, but they have notable benefits. They reflect light more naturally, simulating the effect of tooth enamel entirely. They’re also more robust, can last longer than composite veneers, and resist teeth staining more efficiently with decent care.
IPS Empress veneer
An IPS Empress veneer is an inclusive restoration for teeth that are more obvious when you smile. They are also tough enough to close some gaps between teeth, including your entire tooth. IPS Empress veneers are cemented to the front of teeth usually.
E-MAX veneers offer various advantages and features. It is made from a single block of lithium disilicate ceramic. This is a top-class material harvested for its toughness, durability, and translucency, making it a highly prized option. This is considered to be the closest match for your natural teeth.
Composite veneers can be more comfortable than porcelain options, as they’re cheaper and require fewer dentist visits. They can be created in one sitting as you wait and require less drilling and processing of your teeth. However, composite veneers are usually less hard-wearing than porcelain veneers. They will generally have to be replaced within five years of installation. They’re often more susceptible to staining and don’t always have a natural-looking toothlike translucency, which can compromise their cosmetic qualities.
What Are The Advantages Of Having Veneers?
Veneers can significantly enhance the appearance of used or discoloured teeth. They’re a long-lasting procedure capable of giving your teeth a renewed and natural-looking shape and color.
One of the most compelling advantages of veneers is their versatility. They’re able to correct many different dental issues. The most prevalent issues that veneers are used to solve are:
• Repair Your Chipped or Cracked Teeth
• Improve Your Smile’s Appearance quickly
• Can correct Teeth Discoloration
• Can Protect Your Teeth
• Cover Uneven Teeth, Gaps, or Stains
• Unusually shaped or sized teeth
The tremendous extra advantage is that you have a choice when deciding their color, enabling you to select one that suits the rest of your natural teeth and your skin. Porcelain veneers also have the same light-reflecting features and translucence as natural teeth to ensure that your surfaces won’t look artificial or unnatural.
Veneers are a long-lasting solution to dental cosmetic issues. Those made from porcelain are very tough and are stain-resistant if taking care of veneers can last years before needing to be replaced. In correlation to dental crowns, for instance, veneers give similar levels of durability but require less shaving down and are much less invasive, keeping your teeth while providing a beautiful natural smile.
Veneers: At Home Or In Turkey?
Going for veneers in Turkey has grown more common. There are some significant reasons behind this increase in popularity over the past years.
Individuals travel overseas to have veneers treatment because:
1. Cost efficiency without compromising the quality. Veneers in our clinic cost 70-80% less than they seem in the UK, USA, and Europe.
2. All On Dental employs the most renowned and skilled dentists and modern dental technology.
3. All On Dental is implemented with state-of-the-art dental studios and devices.
4. The standards of patient care and treatment care offered in All On Dental match. They often exceeded those offered at your local dentist.
Notwithstanding the rise in popularity of getting veneers in Turkey, individuals request a few frequent questions before booking their veneer treatment.
How To Take Care Of My Veneers After Treatment?
Following your veneers fitting, you’ll want to have a final check-up with your dentist to evaluate how good the veneers are. Your dentist will examine how the veneers interact with your gums tissues and make any suggestions for dental hygiene in the future.
Looking after your dental veneers is generally straightforward. Like your natural teeth, they must be brushed and cleaned to ensure their beautiful appearance stays for as long as possible. Here are some essential tips to prolong your veneers’ life and maintain your mouth healthy.
• Practice proper oral hygiene to prevent gum disease and visit your dentist twice yearly.
• Use soft toothbrushes and non-abrasive toothpaste to ensure that the polish and surface of your veneers aren’t damaged.
• Stop grinding or clenching your teeth. Ask your dentist to prepare a nightguard to wear when you sleep to protect the veneers, especially if you have bruxism.
• Quit smoking. Veneers become stained and discoloured due to smoking; also, smoking shortens the life cycle of veneers.
• Book professional dental cleaning sessions specifically for veneers.
• Avoid chewing on complex objects such as ice, your fingernails, pens, and pencils. Try to chew hard food using only your back teeth.
• Use a mouthguard when engaging in sports to protect your veneers.
• Avoid staining foods and beverages. Veneers are stain-resistant, but the adhesive used is not. In the long term, this could cause the edges of the veneers to become slightly darker.
Why Choose All On Dental For Dental Veneers?
Our mission is to make dental care an accessible reality for everyone who needs it conveniently, ably, and comfortably. By performing all stages of dentistry in-house, we can dedicate all our expertise to you and your case. In this way, we can provide patients with dental veneers in Istanbul that are beautiful, comfy to wear, and long-lasting enough to last a lifetime.
We put the patient first; we are on a mission to revolutionize healthcare. The urge to get high-quality, affordable dental care shouldn’t be defined by your location, which is why All On Dental exists.
✔100% Free Online Consultation: We’re here to help – whether you book your dental treatment with us. Our free 100% non-binding assessment is an easy, convenient way to determine which dental treatment is the best for you. Find out in just one email or call if it’s right for you.
✔100% Treatment Guarantee Policy: Our patients are at the centre of everything we do. We value patient satisfaction and recognize that a healthy smile is vital to feeling good about yourself. So we’re proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee – if your treatment isn’t what We promised you or you experience any problems, it won’t cost you a penny to redo the treatment again in our clinic. If we can help you through any issues, we’ll also pay for a second treatment, accommodation, and transportation.
✔All-Inclusive Packages: First travel to Turkey? We offer all-inclusive packages covering everything, including hotel accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers to and from our clinic. Please book your flights and leave the rest to our patient service team. They will stay with you throughout your treatment to ensure everything goes as planned.